
Last night I had a dream that the mom from Home Improvement (Jill Taylor) was trying to drug and murder me. Actually, the dream slipped between me being the one she was trying to kill, to me being an omniscient third person viewer, watching her try to kill Johnathon Taylor Thomas (the actor who played the middle child, Randy). In either case, she didn't succeed. Her family and I were able to put a stop to it. The strange thing about this is that it's the second dream I've had where a television personality is trying to murder me. The first was Reginald VelJohnson, the actor who played Carl Winslow on Family Matters. We were in a huge circular room with red carpet. I had some kind of power over everyone in the room, like I had been appointed king. Then, in some kind of ritualistic coup d'etat, Carl was sent to murder me. He stabbed me in the back multiple times, and became the holder of the power. If there is an alphabetical pattern to this (beginning with F and skipping every other letter) then tonight I should be murdered by someone from the cast of Just Shoot Me (probably David Spade).

No comments:
Post a Comment