Friday, February 13, 2009

Whiffle

Today Chazz, Addie, Joe, Laura, Ruairidh, Landon, Jesse, Maria, and I skipped school. The original plan was to eat at Matt's Big Breakfast, but the line was out the door. Instead we went to the IHOP up the street. Afterwards we played whiffle ball at Encanto Park. Around noon Fritz met up with us, and we played another round. \I wonder whether or not writing consistently, but with little effort helps someone to write better. Some things, if done repetitvely, but with no thought put in (like doing pushups) will yeild a desired result. I don't know if same can be said for things like drawing or writing. It seems like doing these aimlessly will keep you from progressing. If you write jibberish on a page every day for a year, at the end of the year you won't be able to write a novel, it'll still be jibberish. I also bought two nice american flag stickers today.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment